Data. people. excellence.
METRONOMIA Clinical Research:
Data. People. Excellence.
For over 30 years, METRONOMIA has been an exceptional partner to a wide range of pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies, contributing expertise in biostatistical consulting, biostatistical services and clinical data management to clinical development programs.
Located in Munich, Germany, the heart of the German biotech industry, our team of 95 highly skilled statisticians, data managers, clinical programmers and medical writers are dedicated to the needs of customers and their projects in all clinical development phases and major therapeutic areas. Looking back over 30 years of partnership and 600+ clinical projects, METRONOMIA has carved out a strong and stable niche in the highly competitive contract research organization (CRO) landscape through our unsurpassable unique selling points:
METRONOMIA's Unique Selling Points:
- Exceptional proactivity, ﬂexibility and dedication
- Personalized and customized service through stable project teams
- Focus on customer journey for long-lasting partnerships built on trust
- Service provision based on quality, expertise and integrity
- Processes and state-of-the-art technology that work for our customers
- Successful business model based on repeat-business and referrals
Check out our latest News!
Meet us at the 19th "CTIP – Clinical Trials Innovation Programme”, 5th – 6th October 2022 | Munich | Germany
Metronomia will exhibit at the “Clinical Trials Innovation Programme”, taking place on 5th and 6th of October 2022 in Munich.
How to incorporate estimands into clinical study protocol templates: Recommended article in “Trials”, co-written by Metronomia
We highly recommend the article “Principles and recommendations for incorporating estimands into clinical study protocol templates”, providing advice on how to set the ICH E9 (R1) addendum 2019 into practice. The article was co-written by Metronomia’s Director Biostatistics, Volker Schoder, and recently published by the open access journal “Trials”.
Let´s be brilliant.
It’s easy with the right team.
Smart minds flourish when they feel at ease and do meaningful work. Unlock your potential at METRONOMIA and contribute to medical progress in an attractive working environment with a group of true team players.
- Director Clinical Data Management* (199.5 KiB)
- Senior Clinical Data Manager* (498.1 KiB)
- eClinical Service Associate* (213.3 KiB)
- IT Leiter* (242.5 KiB)
- Proposal Manager* (208.9 KiB)
- Internship Biostatistic* (435.0 KiB)
*Gender is irrelevant. Fitting the profile is all that matters.