Exciting times at Metronomia
Since September 2020, Metronomia:
- Congratulated our colleague, Dr. Tobias Bluhmki, for receipt of the Gustav-Adolf-Lienert Prize of the Biometric Society
- Applauded the publication of COVID-19 study results in The Lancet co-authored by Dr. Simon Rückinger, Director Biostatistics
- Welcomed Astrid Clausen as Director Clinical Data Management together with 4 further new colleagues
- Achieved a new organic growth milestone of 80 employees
- Was entrusted with a number of exciting clinical projects in oncology, cardiology and other important therapeutic areas, including a large pivotal study with THC
- Celebrated its 30th birthday and looked back on 30 years of dedication to better clinical data, mutual trust, and shared success! A big thanks to our supporters around the globe!