Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Metronomia Update
Effective and necessary measures to meet our primary objectives
- to maintain the well-being of our employees and
- to not adversely affect any services and client's projects
have been successfully implemented.
Such measures to mitigate the potential impact of the corona virus on Metronomia operations include but are not limited to:
- A Crisis Management Team is implemented and actively working on aggressive preparatory work and initiated a refinement of the business continuity process.
- Training of all employees on behavior, prevention, respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene following national guidelines.
- Actively requesting employees to stay at home for 14 days after having visited a risk region (according to German authorities).
- Advising employees before travelling to take certain steps.
- All employees have been enabled to work from home office.
- Continuous risk assessment are performed by the Crisis Management Team to adjust measures where necessary or possible.
We at Metronomia have successfully run a test on March 11, 2020, with All-Employees-In-Home-Office. Pandemic and business continuity plans of our main subcontractors are available and have been assessed as effective.
In summary: We can ensure that we are well prepared to continue to support all active studies. All of our project activities are conducted by project teams who will remain fully functional and accessible.
However, we will carefully monitor the situation and we will immediately react and adapt measures whenever needed to constantly meet our objectives in this situation.
In case of any questions please contact our business continuity and crisis management team at business.continuity (at) metronomia.net.